How to Find Out Which Eggs Came From a Healthy Hen? After Reading This, You'll Definitely Learn How to Pick the Right Eggs!


People love eggs and have been using eggs in their daily meals since they are a good source of proteins and other nutrients. It becomes important then to know whether eggs are healthy and if they come from an actually healthy hen.



Undoubtedly eggs are best source of protein and most people have managed their diet from eggs. Some love boiled eggs, some make omelette, but how to judge that eggs we are eating is healthy or not? To have the idea, you must read below story:

"Last week I was on vacation in farm country, and I ordered egg sunny side up, when I went out for breakfast. When I was served with my order, I noticed that the yolk was usually orange, rather than yellow, in color. But when I ate them, I found them incredibly delicious. When I asked the man, who served me the breakfast about this egg, he told me that those were 'farm fresh' egg and they come from healthy chicken. He also told me that the quality of egg much depend on the health of chicken than the quality of grain we are feeding them. So, after discovering the fact, I thought that I should be sharing the same with you."

3 Sources of Eggs


There are typically 3 sources of eggs: (1) eggs directly from the farm; (2) eggs from grain-fed chickens; and (3) eggs from supermarket.



Let's check the differences of these eggs. We took one egg from each source and here's what happened:

First, we took an egg directly from farm and cracks it onto a frying pan.



Then, we took an egg from grain-fed chickens and cracked it open on the same frying fan.



Finally, we took an egg from the market and put it on the same pan.



Checking the image above, the yolk from the farmer's egg appears orange while the eggs from the grain-fed hen and from the supermarket appears yellowish.



The conclusion, therefore, is that farm-fresh eggs, with orange yolks, are healthier and more delicious.

To explain this in detail, go watch the video below!



Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...